The National Weather Service Baltimore/Washington DC issued a Winter Weather Advisory until 12 a.m., January 30, 2019.
Inova regularly trains and prepares for emergency events, including weather-related events. We will continue to provide high quality care while keeping our staff, patients and visitors safe. As always, Inova hospitals and emergency care centers will be open 24/7. All* Inova Urgent Care locations are until 8 p.m. (*Inova Urgent Care – Dulles South is open until 10 p.m.). We will post any cancellations, closings or delays due to the inclement weather. Please heed all advisories by emergency management to stay safe!
Updated as of January 30, 2019, 6:45 a.m.:
On Wednesday, January 30: No delayed openings or cancellations.
- Inova Medical Group primary and specialty care offices are open normal hours.
On Tuesday, January 29:
- Inova Medical Group primary and specialty care offices will close at 5 p.m.
- Inova Imaging Center – Mark Center is closing at 4:30 p.m.
- All Inova Well classes, tours and programs have been cancelled that start after 3 p.m. If you need to reschedule your class or tour, please wait 24-hours and contact the registration desk at 571-472-1401. Many programs will contact you within that 24-hour period to reschedule.
- Tours on Tuesday, January 29, of The Birthing Inn at Inova Loudoun Hospital have been cancelled.
- Inova Medical Spa will be closing at 6 p.m.