Updated as of January 14, 2019, 9:20 a.m.:
- Inova Medical Group offices opening at 10 a.m.
- All Inova Well classes, tours and programs have been cancelled today. If you need to reschedule your class, please wait 24-hours and contact the registration desk at 571-472-1401. Many programs will contact you within that 24-hour period to reschedule.
- Inova Wound Healing Centers (Mount Vernon, Fair Oaks and Woodburn) are closed.
- Inova Occupational Health – Alexandria and Ashburn are closed.
- Prince William County Employee Health is closed.
- Inova Medical Spa is closed.
- Inova Physical Therapy Centers:
- Annandale opens at 10 a.m.
- Ashburn opens at 9 a.m.
- Ballston opens at 8:45 a.m.
- Centreville opens at 11 a.m.
- Cub Run opens at 10 a.m.
- Dulles South opens at 9 a.m.
- Fair Oaks opens at 11 a.m.
- Inova Center for Personalized Health opens at 10 a.m.
- Mount Vernon opens at 9 a.m.
- Prosperity opens at 10 a.m.
- Sportsplex opens at 8:30 a.m.
- Springfield opens at 9:45 a.m.
- Tysons opens at 10 a.m.
- Woodbridge opens at 9 a.m.
For employees: InovaNew training has been cancelled for Monday, January 14, 2019. It has been rescheduled for Tuesday, January 15, 2019.
The National Weather Service Baltimore/Washington DC issued a Winter Weather Advisory until 5 a.m., Monday, January 14, 2019.
Inova regularly trains and prepares for emergency events, including weather-related events. We will continue to provide high quality care while keeping our staff, patients and visitors safe. As always, Inova hospitals and emergency care centers will be open 24/7. We will post any cancellations, closings or delays due to the inclement weather. Please heed all advisories by emergency management to stay safe!