Discover Your Birth Experience: OB Open House
Leesburg, VA — Inova Loudoun Hospital is hosting an Open House of the Ladies Board Birthing Inn and the Natural Birth Center on Saturday, September 15, from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at Inova Loudoun Hospital (main campus in Lansdowne), 44045 Riverside Parkway in the Atrium (South Entrance).
Anyone considering pregnancy, expecting, or in search of an OB/GYN or midwife, is invited to come discover all you need to know about Inova Loudoun Hospital’s OB services and unique features – including level IIIA NICU, hospital-based natural birth center, and antenatal testing center. All are welcome – including dads and dads-to-be.
Event activities will include:
- Personalized tours of The Birthing Inn and the Natural Birth Center
- Meet OB/GYN physicians and midwives
- Private meet-and-greets with our Women’s Health Navigator
- Short informational sessions on:
- Introducing MediMap® Baby!
- Meet the Midwives Panel Discussion
- Pain Management in Labor
- Free mini massages, women only (first come, first served)
- Pregnancy-friendly food and refreshments
- Contests and giveaways
Participants will also have the opportunity to mingle with the following Inova Loudoun Hospital services:
- Inova Loudoun Ladies Board Birthing Inn
- Natural Birth Center
- Lactation Boutique & Family Education Services
- Antenatal Testing Center
- Children’s ER at Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Outpatient Specialty Rehabilitation Center
- MediMap® Baby Genetic Testing (Inova Translational Medicine Institute)
Other community groups that will be attending include:
- Inova Medical Group – Ashburn
- Inova Medical Spa
- Capital Women’s Care, LLC (formerly Loudoun Physicians for Women)
- Capital Women’s Care – Ashburn
- Loudoun OB/GYN & Midwives
Visit inova.org/OBopenhouse for more information and to register. Space is limited; registration is encouraged.
Media Contact: Reneé Brohard, APR, 540-454-3493
# # #
Inova Loudoun Hospital, serving Loudoun County for over 100 years, is part of Inova, a not-for-profit healthcare system based in Northern Virginia that consists of hospitals and other health services, including emergency- and urgent-care centers, home care, nursing homes, mental health and blood donor services, and wellness classes. Governed by a voluntary board of community members, Inova’s mission is to improve the health of the diverse community it serves through excellence in patient care, education and research.
Inova is a global leader in personalized health, which leverages precision medicine to predict, prevent and treat disease, enabling individuals to live longer, healthier lives. At Inova, we serve more than 2 million people each year from throughout the Washington, DC, metro area and beyond.
We are shaping the future of health through our integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes. Our commitment to health and wellness is further reflected in our sustainable practices. Inova is home to world-class researchers, expert medical specialists and renowned scientists, who are driving innovation to improve patient care, prevent disease and promote wellness. For more information, visit inova.org, or find Inova on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.