Falls Church, VA – July 11, 2016 – Inova has relocated its Vienne Urgent Care Center to better serve the Vienna, Virginia communities. Inova Urgent Care is conveniently located down the street from the previous offices location 180 Maple Avenue West, Vienna, VA 22180.
“It’s been a privilege serving the needs of the Vienna community for the last 30 years, and we look forward to expanding our services for the community with our new Vienna UCC location”, Jeffrey Carr, Corporate & Consumer Services Growth Officer at Inova.
The following services are offered at the Tysons location:
- Treatment for minor illness and injury
- Flu shots and immunizations
- Lab tests and X-rays
- Work-related injuries and worker’s compensation cases
- Physical exams including camp, sport, school and pre-employment
- Alcohol and drug testing
More about the new urgent care:
- Hours: Weekdays: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Weekends and Holidays: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (closed on Dec. 25) (703) 938-5300
- Most insurance plans are accepted
- No referrals needed for most insurance plans
- Ability to check in and reserve place using mobile app and web
- No appointment necessary – walk-ins welcome
- Shorter wait times and lower co-pays than a visit to an emergency room
All of Inova’s Urgent Care Centers are accredited with the American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine (AAUCM). For more information on the Inova Urgent Care Centers visit www.inova.org/urgentcare.
Media Contact: Tracy Connell, email@example.com