Falls Church, VA – July 13, 2016 – Inova has opened a new Urgent Care Center to serve the Merrifield, Falls Church and Dunn Loring, Virginia communities. Inova Urgent Care is conveniently located across from the Dunn Loring Metro Station at 2671 Avenir Place Suite A, Vienna, VA 22180.
“We are excited, privileged and fully equipped to serve the Merrifield and Dunn Loring community and the occupational health needs of employers and their employees”, Jeffrey Carr, Corporate & Consumer Services Growth Officer at Inova.
The following services are offered at the Dunn Loring location:
- Treatment for minor illness and injury
- Flu shots and immunizations
- Lab tests and X-rays
- Work-related injuries and worker’s compensation cases
- Physical exams including camp, sport, school and pre-employment
- Alcohol and drug testing
More about the new urgent care:
- Hours: Weekdays: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Weekends and Holidays: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (closed on Dec. 25) 703-207-8600
- Most insurance plans are accepted
- No referrals needed for most insurance plans
- Ability to check in and reserve place using mobile app and web
- No appointment necessary – walk-ins welcome
- Shorter wait times and lower co-pays than a visit to an emergency room
All of Inova’s Urgent Care Centers are accredited with the American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine (AAUCM). For more information on the Inova Urgent Care Centers visit www.inova.org/urgentcare.
Media Contact: Tracy Connell, firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #