Inova Urgent Care – Manassas Celebrating Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting on Wednesday, October 28 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Manassas, VA – October 19, 2015 – The Inova Urgent Care – Manassas is celebrating a grand opening and official ribbon cutting ceremony on Wednesday, October 28 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 8501 Sudley Road, Manassas.
The new Inova Urgent Care – Manassas will offer following services to the Prince William County community on November 2, 2015:
The following services are still being offered:
- Treatment for minor illness and injury
- Flu shots and immunizations
- Lab tests and X-rays
- Work-related injuries and worker’s compensation cases
- Physical exams including camp, sport, school and pre-employment
- Alcohol and drug testing
More about the new urgent care:
- Hours: Weekdays: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Weekends and Holidays: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (closed on Dec. 25)
- Most insurance plans are accepted
- No referrals needed for most insurance plans
- No appointment necessary – walk-ins welcome
- Shorter wait times and lower co-pays than a visit to an emergency room
For more information on the Inova Urgent Care Centers visit www.inova.org/urgentcare
The new Inova Urgent Care – Manassas will start seeing patients on Monday, November 2 at 8 a.m.
Media Contact: Melanie Allen, email@example.com