Leesburg, VA — (August 22, 2014) — Inova Loudoun Hospital is hosting a Sneak Peek of the new Natural Birth Center and an Open House of the Ladies Board Birthing Inn and on Wednesday, September 3, from 5:30 – 8 p.m. at Inova Loudoun Hospital (main campus in Lansdowne), 44045 Riverside Parkway in the Conference Center. Complimentary valet parking will be available during the event until 8:30 p.m. Anyone thinking about getting pregnant, newly pregnant or in search of an OB/GYN should attend the event.
Event activities will include:
- Free mini massages, women only (first come, first served)
- Tasting of Dining-On-Demand food options
- Personalized tour of the Birthing Inn and a sneak peek at The Natural Birth Center
- Giveaways and goodie bags
- Short informational sessions on topics such as:
- Customizing your birth experience
- Pain management options
- Breastfeeding and meaning of baby-friendly
- NICU and pediatric services
Participants will also have the opportunity to mingle with the professions from the following areas:
- Birth Navigator and Family Education Services
- Antenatal Testing Center/Perinatology Services
- The Birthing Inn
- Baby Friendly
- OB Hospitalists
- The Natural Birth Center
- Lactation Services
- Pediatric Services and Emergency Department
Participation is free, but registration is required. For more information or to register inova.org/labordayevent.
Media Contact: Reneé Brohard, APR, 540-454-3493, email@example.com
Inova is a not-for-profit healthcare system based in Northern Virginia that serves more than 2 million people each year from throughout the Washington, DC, metro area and beyond. Inova is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient services and facilities, primary and specialty care practices, and health and wellness initiatives.
Inova encompasses the full array of health services, including the area’s only Level 1 Trauma Center and Level IV neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). We are home to many nationally and internationally recognized programs, including Inova Heart and Vascular Institute (IHVI), Inova Translational Medicine Institute (ITMI), and the Inova Dwight and Martha Schar Cancer Institute.
More information and statistics about Inova is at www.inova.org.