Friday, July 18 from 2 – 4 p.m.
Leesburg, VA – July 7, 2014 – Inova Loudoun Hospital is hosting an Open House of the new Adult Rehabilitation Center on Friday, July 18 from 2 – 4 p.m. at Inova Loudoun Hospital, 44035 Riverside Parkway, Suite 500 in Leesburg.
There will be tours of the facility and the opportunity to meet our rehabilitation staff. We will feature demonstrations and offer interaction on some of our state-of-the-art equipment including the only Slip Simulator in the DC metro area. This equipment is available for outpatient rehabilitation patients; both adult and pediatric.
Equipment Demonstrations and Interaction:
- Slip Simulator – helps patients learn to keep their balance on a variety of surfaces
- Neurocom Equitest – balance manager that tests and trains balance strengths and weaknesses
- Biodex – Neuromuscular assessment and conditioning
- Driving Simulator – assesses ability to drive following brain injury or stroke
- Balance/Vestibular Clinic – assesses and treats dizziness and frequent falls
- Concussion Clinic – a variety of testing including baseline testing
- Oncology Rehabilitation and Lymphedema Therapy – learn what treatments are available before, during and after cancer treatment
- Wheelchair Clinic – seating and positioning presentation and tips
- Pediatric Feeding/Swallowing – display of therapy tools
- Neurological Rehabilitation – demonstration of tools and computer programs used to help Parkinson’s, stroke, traumatic brain injury, and MS patients
- Pediatric Rehabilitation – tour facility and see specialized equipment
- Sports Medicine/Orthopedics – Specialized equipment and gym facility
Inova Loudoun Hospital Adult Rehabilitation Center’s Open House
Friday, July 18
2 – 4 p.m.
44035 Riverside Parkway, Suite 500
Leesburg, VA 20176
RSVP online at inova.org/loudounrehabopenhouse or call 1.866.MY.INOVA (694.6682)
Inova is a not-for-profit healthcare system based in Northern Virginia that serves more than 2 million people each year from throughout the Washington, DC, metro area and beyond. Inova is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient services and facilities, primary and specialty care practices, and health and wellness initiatives.
Inova encompasses the full array of health services, including the area’s only Level 1 Trauma Center and Level IV neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). We are home to many nationally and internationally recognized programs, including Inova Heart and Vascular Institute (IHVI), Inova Translational Medicine Institute (ITMI), and the Inova Dwight and Martha Schar Cancer Institute.
More information and statistics about Inova is at www.inova.org.