(November 29, 2012)
“WellAware” will feature:
- A presentation about proven ways to age successfully;
- Tai chi, qigong, Zumba Gold, stretch and tone demonstrations from Inova fitness instructors;
- Aetna LifeCentered™ booth, with information to help you achieve a healthy mind, body and spirit. It features balance and fall-prevention tips, plus information about nutrition and fitness;
- The LifeCentered™ “Wheel of Life,” featuring prizes under $15;
- A healthy snacks area;
- Hand massages; and
- Information booths where you can learn about nutrition, beauty, diabetes and cardiac health.
There is no charge to attend the event, and parking is free.
WHEN: Thursday, Nov. 29
9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
WHERE: Waterford at Springfield
6715 Commerce St., Springfield, Va.
For press inquiries, contact Walt Cherniak, Aetna Public Relations, 410-401-9490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inova Health System is a not-for-profit health care system based in Northern Virginia that consists of hospitals and other health services, including emergency- and urgent-care centers, home care, nursing homes, mental health and blood donor services, and wellness classes. Governed by a voluntary board of community members, Inova’s mission is to improve the health of the diverse community it serves through excellence in patient care, education and research.
# # #